Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DON'T LOOK BACK & DON'T LOOK DOWN, LOOK UP & MOVE AHEAD


by Pastor Glorioso De Leon 
Sunday Service @ JTRF church in Clark, NJ
Date: January 6, 2013

Numbers 14:20-23 (KJV)
20 And the Lord said, I have pardoned according to thy word: 21 But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord. 22 Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; 23 Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:

Truths in a Nutshell: Slavery and Freedom can not coexist; Sin and Holiness can not coalesce; 3. Satan and GOD can not cohabit. We Must Know GOD - intimately! Deut. 4:35 & 39 – You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is GOD; besides him there is no other. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is GOD in heaven above and the earth below. There is no other.

Listen to the message

No comments: